ORACLE PROGRAMMERS

From: Donintel <donintel_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/09/27

ORACLE Programmers
New York City, Washington, DC, and California

Our firm is a stable, rapidly growing company that develops products and carries out programs for Federal, State, and Local Governments and major Multinational Companies.

Our products are recognized as being the most effective and technologically advanced on offer in several fields. These include Investigative systems, Intelligence, Composite, Profiling, and Positive ID systems for Law Enforcement and leading edge applications for commercial firms.

We require Developers with Oracle
experience. Exposure to C++ and Forms is highly desireable. These are positions for professionals who really love development and would like to be part of a team creating socially useful systems. At present, we have openings for 11 professionals in New York City, Washington DC, El Segundo and Pasadena, California. Promotion to management positions are real opportunities. The generous compensation, benefits, and the opportunity to be part of an involved and dedicated team, makes these enviable opportunities. Experience with firms such as TRW,
PRC, Unisys and others in the field would be ideal.

If you would enjoy associating with a company that is growing quickly and is stable, contact Don MacDonald at donintel_at_aol.com
Compumatics (703) 917-6628 Received on Fri Sep 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message