Re: [Q] Dev2k MENUS and FONTS

From: Shawn Odekirk <shawno_at_erudite.com>
Date: 1996/09/23

> Can anyone out there help me ?
>
> How ,if it's possible, can you change the font for the 'Window' menu
> item. I can change the font for the items I place in the menu, but
> the 'Window' menu is automatically added and I can't find out what I
> have to do to change its' font.

You can't get to Oracle's 'Window' menu to change it, but you can replace the default 'Window' menu. Create a menu to replace the default window menu and then set it's menu item type to 'Magic' and it's magic item to 'Window'. This will then become the 'Window' menu and Oracle will not add it's version of the 'Window' menu.

Hope this helps,
Shawn Received on Mon Sep 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message