[Q] Dev2k MENUS and FONTS

From: Chris Prince <BCCOMP_at_bccomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/09/20

Can anyone out there help me ?

How ,if it's possible, can you change the font for the 'Window' menu item. I can change the font for the items I place in the menu, but the 'Window' menu is automatically added and I can't find out what I have to do to change its' font.

How someone can help %-(

                                        \\||//
                                        (0  0)

|Chris Prince, Systems Analyst | BC Computing Limited |
|Tel +44 1924 - 223375 | Ripley Drive |
|Fax +44 1924 - 223376 | Normanton Industrial Estate |
|Email - CHRIS_at_bccomp.demon.co.uk | Normanton |
| | West Yorkshire |
|Thanks in Advance %-) | WF10 5LY |
| | UNITED KINGDOM |
|The views / information expressed within this document are my own,|
|and therefore not neccessarily those of BC Computing Limited. |