Re: Oracle 7.3 Performance Problem

From: MarkP28665 <markp28665_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/09/21

Did you regenerate your statistics for the optomizer in the new 7.3 version? Have you checked you disk distribution and system statistics for them to see if you have an I/O bottleneck. After all system administrators love to hand out all your space on one or two disks, and Oracle loves to be on every disk in the shop.

I know these are basic things, but because they are so basic, they get overlooked.
Good luck.

Mark Powell -- The only advise that counts is the advise that you follow

                       so follow yopur own advise.