Re: RPT converter

From: Robert Jones <rjj_at_dryland.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/09/18

"Ian Sparkes" <sparkes_at_primenet.com> wrote:

>Does anybody know of converter utilities for Rpt.

>Preferably Rpt - SQR but am also interested in Rpt to Reports 2.5

We have been down this long road. When we looked at SQR (great product) we found a tool called RPT II SQR (what else!) written I think by TUSC in the US (www.tusc.com)

Sequel Technology in the UK also do a RPT to Reports 2.5 conversion tool. We have sent a few RPT's to them but the results weren't great. I don't know who has written this, but it may be Kumuran systems as Sequel Technology are UK agents for Kumurans GUI*Converter.

If ANYONE has any product to convert RPT to Reports then we will be VERY interested in hearing from them. We have 500 RPT's to do and are not looking forward to it.

Robert Jones

Robert Jones (rjj_at_dryland.demon.co.uk) - DBA, Developer/2000 Kalamazoo ANSWER Limited - an Oracle BAP ANSWER Open Systems Applications