Re: Problem with Oracle Server Mgr

From: Robin Aylesworth <raylesworth_at_metasolv.com>
Date: 1996/09/13

I forgot to tell you that Oracle said this is just an "obnoxious message" - that it won't hurt anything and you can continue to work, but the fix it to put the ORACLE_SID in your registry.

RA

Robin Aylesworth <raylesworth_at_metasolv.com> wrote in article <01bba0d2$00a350e0$1202010a_at_ws-robina.metasolv.com>...
> Oracle told me that you will get this error whenever you do NOT
> have an ORACLE_SID set in your registry.
> Go into regedit and add an entry for your oracle sid - it will
> look something like
> ORACLE_SID:REG_SZ:ORCL
>
> Good luck,
> Robin Aylesworth
>
> David W. Sharpe <sharpe_at_netcom.com> wrote in article
> <sharpeDxC4Iu.9GC_at_netcom.com>...
> > Sorry, I forgot to mention the Server Manager is running under NT 3.51
> >
> > David W. Sharpe (sharpe_at_netcom.com) wrote:
> > : Whenever I run Server Manager 2.3.2 I get the following error
 message: