Re: OFA - Optimal Flexible Architecture

From: Shaun See <sshaun_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/09/07

--
Good news all around...  Just spent 40 odd hours restructuring HP
development servers to /u??/app/...  from /u??/dba/... for my upgrade to

Question...  In general I like most of OFA (although I do prefer to have
a modified and slimmed version) and follow it somewhat religiously...  I
am recently getting more and more involved in Oracle for NT where the
concept of OFA doesn't seem to exist?

Has anybody worked through the issues around implementing an OFA
equivalent for NT?  Or, does anyone know Oracle's recommended approach?

Thanx,

Shaun
--
Democracy is the theory that the common man knows what he wants,
and deserves to get it good and hard!

sshaun_at_ix.netcom.com