Re: Help ! Oracle 7.2.2 crash on Window NT 3.51

From: Shaun See <sshaun_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/09/07

David Ng wrote:

> I install oracle 7.2.2. on WIndow NT 3.51 for a couple of month. I crash
> regularly, average of 2 per week and it is getting worse and worse.
>
> I am think of using oracle 7.1.6 instead.
>
> Comment and suggestion are welcome
>
> David

What makes you think going backwards is going to help? NT is a relatively new OS for Oracle. It seems to make sense to me that going backwards in releases is only going to make problems worse...

I am currently working on going into production with 7.3.2.1 for NT and will likely make the move to 7.3.2.2 just prior to going live... This last decision is based on advice by Oracle support that 7.3.2.2 contains several key bug fixes over 7.3.2.1...

Good Luck...

Shaun

--

Democracy is the theory that the common man knows what he wants,
and deserves to get it good and hard!

sshaun_at_ix.netcom.com