Re: Help ! Oracle 7.2.2 crash on Window NT 3.51

From: Surjit Hunjan <surjit_at_dualalpha.co.uk>
Date: 1996/09/09

David.

At the sight were i'm working has 7.2.2.4 ( Work Group Server). Oracle does crash occasionally. We trap the errors with a NT utility called DR. Watson.

We reported these errors to Oracle Support and they sent us a patch to apply. I've applied this patch on the test server and it seems to have eliminated some of the crashes.

So it may be worth while getting the patch from Oracle and giving it a blast.

Surjit Hunjan.
DualAlpha Limited