Re: Acc2 <-> Oracle 7.x: Primary key wanders...

From: Edwin Cholewa Jr. <echolewa_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/09/04

I know that some ODBC drivers act funny with Access. It's usually Access's fault. I puts high demands on table structures and relationships, and if it varies a little from Access's norm, it acts up. I guess that's the Microsoft way.

p.s. I know Intersolves ODBC drivers act up with Access, but run smoothly with other non-Microsoft Apps. Hope this helped in some way.

Edwin Cholewa Jr.                      Data Access Systems Design, Inc.
President                                   10645 N. Tatum Blvd; C2-417
(602)368-9923                            Phoenix, AZ 85254
"No proper program contains an indication which as an operator-applied
 occurrence identifies an operator-defining occurrence which as an
 indication-applied occurrence indentifies an indication-defining
occurrence
 different from the one identified by the given indication as an
indication-
 applied occurrence."
 	--ALGOL 68 Report