Re: NT & 100 gig Oracle

From: Reid <reidlo_at_msn.com>
Date: 1996/09/03

Also, NT runs on the AT&T SMP (12+ Proc). Check the TPC-C results acheived with this and MS SQL Server. Albeit, SQL Server is not the optimal solution, but the performance there should be indicative as to whether or not
you should use NT and Oracle as your final platform.

Hans E. Rasmussen <hrasmuss_at_sn.no> wrote in article <3225C2BA.11EA_at_sn.no>...