ORAPERL Installation Problems

From: Chuck Maiden <chuck_at_datablueprints.com>
Date: 1996/08/29

I'm trying to install OraPerl on an HP 9000 running HPUX 10.01 . I have successfully installed Perl 5.003 and it works just fine.

When I run the OraPerl make, I get the following error:

Make: Don't know how to make /usr/local/etc/software/perl5.003/uperl.o. Stop.

There is indeed NO "uperl.o" in the perl source directory, nor is there a "usub" subdirectory as the OraPerl Makefile would have you believe.

Anyone out there have any idea about how to correct this?

Thanks in advance, and please email your replies ... thanks!

Chuck Maiden                                       DATA BLUEPRINTS

Principal Consultant chuck_at_datablueprints.com 412.655.2320 http://www.datablueprints.com/
"For Business-Critical Web Applications, Databases, and IntraNets" Received on Thu Aug 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message