**App Development Mgr/Oracle Financials**

From: Greg Lawrence <greg_at_omnikron.com>
Date: 1996/08/28

The Professional Resources Group of Omnikron Systems, Inc. has been retained by a
multi-national corporation headquartered in southern California to locate an Oracle Financials application development manager.

Applicants must have experience managing developers in the modification and customization of Oracle Financial applications and will lead a team of 20-30. Salary, performance bonus, a generous benefits package and a stimulating, challenging professional work environment with the potential for advancement will be the reward given to the person who brings to the table a track record worthy of this position.

All inquiries will be held in strictest confidence. We will not discuss any candidate with our client without prior authorization.

Interested parties who meet the criteria listed above should contact:

Greg Lawrence
Omnikron Systems, Inc.
5016 N. Parkway Calabasas
Suite 101
Calabasas, CA 91302

Voice: 818-223-4115

Fax: 818-591-9836

E-Mail: greg_at_omnikron.com (Attached MS Word file preferred)

Omnikron Systems, Inc. is a leading-edge client/server solutions provider specializing in
Data Warehousing, Imaging/Document Management/Workflow Systems, Software Regression Testing
Solutions and Technical Recruiting/Consulting.

Our Professional Resources Group assists clients with permanent and contract staffing needs.
Area of specialty are Oracle, Powerbuilder/Sysbase, AS/400, Object-Oriented Languages and
Sr. level IS management professionals. Received on Wed Aug 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message