C programming with oracle

From: William McCarroll <webmaster_at_mail.usdiamond.com>
Date: 1996/08/26

Hello,

In the near future I am looking at creating a Windows application that interfaces with oracle
directly, I am trying to stay away from ODBC. Currently, I am only versed in programming
PL/SQL when it comes to the database. I was wondering if anyone knew any good books or
tutorials about programming for Oracle in C. Also, are there any libraries available that

make this easier.. any input would be appreciated..

thanks!

--
   William M. McCarroll     |   U.S. Diamond Exchange
   Systems Administrator    |     (702) 368-0205