Re: DBA Certification Practice Tests

From: Campbell White <Preveal2_at_vni.net>
Date: 1996/08/24

Tom Getts wrote:

> GreekYupie wrote:
> >
> > David:
> > There is a software product call Reveal and is primarily used for DBA
> > Certification Practice.
>
> Do you have any information on where this product might be purchased?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

Tom,

"Reveal for Oracle: Administrator" is a MS-Windows knowledge base of technical information covering over 1,900 Oracle topics - focused on the day-to-day responsibilities of Oracle DBAs. It also contains DB*ACE - a built-in study guide for the Oracle DBA Certification Exam.

Reveal is primarily used as a daily reference source to help solve technical questions faced by Oracle professionals. Our DBA customers consistently report that Reveal is helful in solving between 70-80% of their technical questions instantly.

You can download any "Reveal for Oracle" product and try it out free from the RevealNet website: http://www.revealnet.com

Best regards,

Cam White
RevealNet, Inc.
(800) 738-3254 toll-free US
(202) 234-8557 voice Received on Sat Aug 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message