Re: ORA-06107

From: Dick Allie <dallie_at_ionet.net>
Date: 1996/08/22

Dussan Pirc wrote:

> What "ORA-06107" mean?
>
> I've check manuals but I can't find it....
>
> Dussan
>
> ============v====================================================
> Dussan = Dusan
> E-mail: dussan.pirc_at_mop.sigov.mail.si
> HTTP: http://www.sigov.si:81/pages/gic/info/staff/pirc/home.html

You should be able to enter on command line for unix oerr ora 6107 to get an explanation of oracle errors.

This one says - NETTCP: ORACLE network server not found

                *Cause: No entry in SERVICES file for ORACLE server.
                *Action: Add ("orasrv") entry to the TCP/IP SERVICES
file.

Hope this helps you.

Dick Allie - DBA Macklanburg-Duncan Oklahoma City, OK Mail to dallie_at_ionet.net Received on Thu Aug 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message