Re: About base table name change at Forms 4.5?

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU>
Date: 1996/08/20

In article <3219027F.1B68_at_cosmos.skec.co.kr>, young-bin, park <ybpark-a_at_cosmos.skec.co.kr> wrote:

>I'm developing Project Progress Manag't System with Forms 4.5.
>While I was working on it. I found one problem. I need to change
>Base table name at runtime when the tables that have same data
>structure at Block of Forms 4.5.

You can do it by changing to non-base-table block processing. In other words, do all the selecting, locking, updating, etc. in the block explicitly using pl/sql code. Of course, this will take about 10 times longer to code your form.

Regards,
Steve Cosner Received on Tue Aug 20 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message