Re: Help: Connect between Developer 2000 and Btrieve File

From: Dave Simson <dsimson_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/08/20

Chen-five Chi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a new Oracle programmer. In our company, we have all our information
> stored on Btrieve file. My boss wants me to use developer 2000 to create
> form and report by using the Btrieve file. Does anyone have this
> kind experience? Where do I get the ODBC driver and how to set it up?
>
> Thanks a lot

INTERSOLV has an ODBC driver for Btrieve - visit their web page at www.intersolv.com for specific ordering info. If you have any questions about using Developer/2000 with non-Oracle7 datasources, feel free to email me as well as post.

Regards
Dave Simson
dsimson_at_us.oracle.com Received on Tue Aug 20 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message