US-TX-Houston-Oracle Financials DBA

From: Database Consultants, Inc. <Larry_Watson_at_realworld.com>
Date: 1996/08/18

Database Consultants, Inc. is an Oracle Systems Integrator. Our "brand" is Oracle. Since 1987, we've provided fully integrated Oracle solutions to Fortune 1000 companies across the nation. DCI's exclusive focus on Oracle has enabled us to become the leading Oracle consulting firm in the South Central United States.

We have immediate openings in our Branch Offices for Oracle DBA's with the following skill sets:

Oracle Financials or Manufacturing
-Minimum 12-18 months of Oracle DBA experience
-Minimum 12-18 months of Oracle Manufacturing or financials experience
-Minimum 3-5 years total Oracle experience
-Installing, configuring, administering and tuning large Oracle
database/application sites.
-Multiple operating systems such as UNIX,NT and Windows
-Oracle database/application version upgrade experience
-Relational database design, Oracle ERD's, Primary Keys, Foreign Keys,
Check Constraints, Database Triggers etc.
-SQL, PL/SQL. Packages, Procedures, Functions
-Client/Server (SQL*Net on multiple operating systems)
A BIG PLUS-
-Oracle Forms
-Oracle Pro*C,Cobol
-Unix System Administration Experience

The successful candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, will have project leader experience, must be able to work with little or no supervision, will have strong analytical, organizational and documentation skills, must be able to multi-task (Sometimes work on as many as 3 or 4 projects/tasks simultaneously).

Database Consultants is the # 1 Oracle Business Alliance Partner in Texas. We have Oracle Training Centers in each of our Branch Offices and we are looking to add new Offices in the future. We offer a tremendous opportunity for the right Oracle DBA.Eventhough we've been experiencing an annual 40% growth rate, we remain an organization where each individual counts and their contributions are valued. If you have the ability to run your own Branch Office, we can make that happen also.

Database Consultants offers a competitive base salary + bonus and a Comprehensive benefits package which includes: Major Medical; Dental; Long Term Disability; 401(K) Plan, 3 weeks Paid Time Off during your first year; Training and much more.

Database Consultants offers a very good growth environment and career path. We have offices in Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio and London. If you are serious about your career as an Oracle DBA then this opportunity is for you.

Larry E. Watson
Database consultants, Inc.
Voice:800.846.4087
Fax: 713.961.4061
Email: larry_watson_at_realworld.com

Oracle Vision. Only Oracle. All the Time.