"Document with no Data" - OWS 2.0 & Netscape browser

From: Alan J. Heckman <aheckman_at_autotown.com>
Date: 1996/08/18

I just "upgraded" from OWS 1 to OWS 2, running on IRIX.

oraweb2 -v returns:
Oracle Web Listener 2.0 Production, Version 1.20in2

When I try to "reload" a page I get an alert box:

Netscape: Error Document contains no data

If I try to "reload" a form (repost form data), I get the form regenerated, but imbedded pictures look like they aren't found.

If I empty the browser and memory cache, reload works once, then always fails the next time.

This worked okay with OWS 1.0.

Thanks,

Alan Received on Sun Aug 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message