Re: PL/SQL

From: Hung Vo <vohun_at_platinum.com>
Date: 1996/08/10

Marc Jacobson wrote:

> Currently, I am using Developer2000 to write stored procedures for Oracle.
> Does
> anyone know of a better tool for client-side development of stored
> procedures.
> Specifically, I am looking for a tool which aids in debugging the
> procedures.
>
> Thanks.

PLATINUM technology just released a very powerful toolset to develop, debug and optimize server side code and SQL. It is called the SQL Solution Set for Oracle and contains SQL-Coder, Watch-PL, SQL-Modeler, and Plan Analyzer for Oracle. They send out demos.

Hung Vo
PLATINUM technology, inc.
1-800-462-1199 Received on Sat Aug 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message