Oracle + Mountains = ?

From: <.,_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1996/08/08

In case anyone is interested in taking a week off in November after the conference, and wants to go mountain climbing, send me an E-mail. I'm planning a trip to climb Mount Whitney and there are a few spots open. This will most likely be a 2 or 3 day camping trip. Keep in mind the weather is a factor and the schedule might have to be flexible. Also, it's a 14,000 foot mountain (highest point in Continental US) and although it is not a difficult climb, you should be in good physical condition. We will have a professional guide along so there will be a fee.

Tom Warfield
Database Administrator
Claritas, Inc.
Arlington, VA USA
twarfield_at_claritas.com
-or- 72002.316_at_compuserve.com Received on Thu Aug 08 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message