Re: Oracle 7.3 doesn't work with Sql*Forms3.0 ?

From: <banglea_at_onr.com>
Date: 1996/08/08

I heard from several people at Oracle that SQL*Forms30 and SQL*Rw10 would no longer be shipped after Oracle72. I can't confirm whether this is in fact true, as I have not received an Oracle73 distribution as yet. Whether SQL*Forms30 and SQL*Rw10 will work with Oracle73 is another question all together.

In article <32020E3E.337E_at_hargray.com>, badrig_at_hargray.com says...