Sybase v/s Oracle

From: Anand P. Kale <kale_at_knuth.mtsu.edu>
Date: 1996/07/27

Hi netters,

		I wanted to know which is better on the server side
	sybase or oracle. That is which is a better database management
system ? Also give advantahes and disadvantages of each with benchmarking reports.

        One of my friends wants a dbms server on NT with 20-25 users He will be using it for EDP, financing, Accountng etc for concureent users.

        So please suggest which will be better for him sybase or oracle.

        Thanks in anticipation.

Anand Kale Received on Sat Jul 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message