Calling Oracle Stored Procedures from PowerBuilder

From: <mthomas_at_digital.net>
Date: 1996/07/26

We are writing an application in PowerBuilder V5 that will be calling Oracle stored procedures, hopefully using Oracle V7.3.2.

Would like to hear of people's experiences using Powerbuilder and Oracle stored procedures regardless of the Oracle Version...

Can I pass back multiple result sets with PL/SQL tables? Is it slow? My experience in the past with PL/SQL tables in V7.1.6 is that they are slooooow.

Thanks,
Mary Thomas Received on Fri Jul 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message