help! Client/server tools

From: <msit9594205_at_dlsu.edu.ph>
Date: 1996/07/26

I know there's a lot of genuis guys surfing all day long on the internet... Would you mind if I have to ask some favors from you guys? I have problems on my second project. It's all about the Client/server tools. I don't have the unique idea about this project. That's why i'm posting in it here to get some information from those people who knows better than i am. I would humbly appreciate any article regarding client/server tools for my project be possible...

Thanks a lot... I do hope there are some kindhearted people who will be willing to share what they got....

You can reach me with my email address:

	       |msit9594205_at_dlsu.edu.ph|

Ronald Salem
Master of Science in Information Technology student at De La Salle University, Manila, Philippine Received on Fri Jul 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message