Re: WANTED: Contract database programmer

From: Jasbir Singh <jas_at_indmedia.com>
Date: 1996/07/22

In article <taylorDuwnLE.9Ep_at_netcom.com>, taylor_at_intuitive.com (Dave Taylor) wrote:

>My firm is starting to spec out a project that involves some pretty
>cool Web server development, much of which will be centered on a custom
>database design and online transactions. For a large software vendor,
>we're aiming to build a niche-specific online shopping center that will
>allow users of their software to buy add-ons and supplemental products
>with the click of a button.

Dave:

We have created web front ends to databases. Our strength lies in Sybase and Oracle expertise as well as writing web front ends to these databases. Please checkout the URL:

www.indmedia.com:88/consult

for a feel of the typical app. There is almost no graphics on this app, so that you can quickly concentrate on the functionality rather than the bells and whistles. This app is working with Netscape web server and Sybase SQL server.

Please call me for any questions.

Jasbir Singh
Independent Media
jas_at_indmedia.com Received on Mon Jul 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message