Re: What is the latest version of the 32-bit Oracle Corp. ODBC driver?

From: Brian M. Biggs <bbiggs_at_cincom.com>
Date: 1996/07/18

Mark Tomlinson wrote:

> v1.13.05.00.04 dated 5/22/96
> (which incidentally patches a 64k memory leak...)

And where would one obtain this driver? Can I get this from CompuServe? I finally got into the Oracle FTP site and downloaded the one they have there, but it still shows up as v1.13.5.0.0A (the one I have installed now) in the Oracle Installer screen. Is there a patch available?

Thanks,
Brian

--
Brian M. Biggs                             mailto:bbiggs_at_cincom.com
Cincom Systems, Inc.                       voice: (513) 677-7661