What is the latest version of the 32-bit Oracle Corp. ODBC driver?

From: Brian M. Biggs <bbiggs_at_cincom.com>
Date: 1996/07/18

Does anyone know the latest version number for the 32-bit ODBC Driver from Oracle Corporation? We are having some memory leak problems with the driver, and were wondering if perhaps we need to get the latest version. We downloaded the driver about a month or so ago, so there's probably a new version out by now. I've been trying to download the driver from the Oracle FTP site (ftp.oracle.com) for the past 2 days, but whenever I try, the site is too busy and I never get connected.

I also heard mention in this newsgroup of an ODBC patch. Does the patch bring you up to the latest version of the driver?

We are currently using Oracle7 ODBC 32Bit Driver v1.13.0500, created on 3/16/96 at 12:00:00AM, size 152,576 bytes.

Thanks,
Brian

--
Brian M. Biggs                             mailto:bbiggs_at_cincom.com
Cincom Systems, Inc.                       voice: (513) 677-7661