Re: 2nd RFD: comp.databases.oracle reorganization

From: Neil Greene <ngreene_at_ni.net>
Date: 1996/07/14

RValstar wrote:

> Of all the newsgroups I subscribe to, this one has the lowest value to
> traffic ratio for me (my <del> finger has a callus) as too many disparate
> topics are covered under one umbrella (thus the RFD reorg - duh). Let's
> make sure we reorg this thing so I'm happy. :-)

I will admit. For a dicussion group on a RDBMS, this has got to be the flatest solution we could use right now. One could probably slit these groups up similar to the Compuserve discussion groups:

	RDBMS
	Tools
	Network
	Financials
	[ etc ]

Although, we probably don't need that many groups. Someone start the discussion.

--
Neil Greene				"Pinky, you make me worry.  You are too
Sr. Oracle DBA / Unix Administrator		close to being a poster child for