Personal Oracle 7.0 , Developer 2000 on PCS

From: Vijay Banda <vbanda_at_fldb1.fl.ford.com>
Date: 1996/07/12

 Hi, Guys, I am postintg this mail in behalf of my friend.

     Recently we Installed Personal Oracle 7.0 ( Trial Version ) on his PC with Windows 95.
     also we Installed Developer 2000 ( Trial Version ) On his PC with Windows 95.

    For the first 10 days every thing looked fine, but one fine day suddenly he     was thrown out of windows and never be able to get back, and the messages that he is     gettting are

    vmmm32.vxd doesnot exists.
    bios.vxd   doesnot exists.
    mmouse.vxd doesnot exits...

   and a couple of other vxd files that I don't remember ....

   He called the Packard Bell Guys and then asked him to try different things and finally    asked him to reformat the harddisk and re-install windows95.

   After doing the re-formating and re-installing, again we both loaded the    Personal Oracle 7.0
   Developer 2000
   Every thing worked fine for a couple of hours and the same problem repeated again....

   I don't what causing this problem....why the *.vxd are files are deleted or corrupted...

   I really appreciate if some body can get back to me about the above problem ASAP.

   Details of his PC

   Packard Bell :- 16 MB RAM

                    1 Gig Hard Drive