Re: Retrieving length of data in LONG RAW column

From: Charlene Liang <cliang_at_curagen.com>
Date: 1996/07/09

I am not sure if this helps. I use the long varraw to store and fetch data from oracle using the following struc in proC:

typedef struct {

    int len;
    char buf[MAX_FILE_SIZE];
} long_varraw;

where len is the size of the data.

--

Charlene Liang                |  (203) 481-1104 ext. 287
CuraGen Corporation           |