Re: Cross-Platform Report Writer?

From: AJ Musgrove <musgrove_at_varmm.com>
Date: 1996/07/02

Frans Bosman (_at_pi.net) wrote:
: My college has written himself a strong report-writer which uses a c-like
: script language. It has been written in C and can be used againt Ingres
: on VaxVms and on odbc on a PC.
: It is not graphic at all.
: If you are interressted I can send you some examples of the script.

: greetings
: fbosman_at_tref.nl

Is this an genuine helpful message in the spirit of shared development, or are you just trying to sell something.

In other words, are you (or your friend) a programmer who has written something useful and would like to help out other programmers, or are you charging money for this little report writer.

If it's the former, then I am very interested in having a look at it, and maybe offering suggestions/features/bug fixes. If it's the latter, then you should really come up with a better advertisment.

--
AJ Musgrove

My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of MFS, or anyone
else for that matter. O-