Re: Oracle Rdb Training Available?

From: Scott Sotan <sotan_at_mopac.com>
Date: 1996/06/30

Mark Kirby <mkirby_at_wat.hookup.net> wrote:

>I've tried to get training from both Oracle US and Canada for the
>Oracle Rdb products. However, these courses are few and far between
>and are usually cancelled due to lack of interest.

>Does anyone know of another training service for Oracle Rdb?

>Please respond by email to mkirby_at_wat.hookup.net and I will post a
>summary of replies to comp.databases.oracle and comp.databases.rdb.

>Thanks.

Mark,

DEC used to offer some courses, and still do I believe. We use JCC consulting in Granville, Ohio - they offer a several courses ranging from Rdb Intros to advanced DBA stuff.. (Sorry, don't have their number handy - I'll try to post it soon). As a matter of fact we're getting ready to do some training using JCC for some new recruits soon.

Scott Received on Sun Jun 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message