Re: Oracle Rdb Training Available?

From: David P. Bowen <bowend_at_neosoft.com>
Date: 1996/06/28

I've been fighting with the same problem. Right now I'm registered for the "Oracle Rdb for the Database Designer" course that Oracle will offer in Bethesda MD for 5 days starting July 29. Unfortunately, yesterday there were still only 4 people registered and they generally cancel courses two weeks before that have less than 8. So, Mark, if you register, we'll have 5, and maybe we can successfully argue that they can't *always* cancel the courses.

You can get more info about this course at Oracle's web site: < http://www.oracle.com/education/desc/server/server35.html >. Don't use the web to register, I tried that and when I talked to a human she couldn't find any of my registrations, use the phone (800.633.0575).

I *really* want this course to happen!

Good luck. By the way an outfit called JCC Consulting also has Rdb training (that I haven't tried). See web site < http://www.jcc.com/ >. I'll try them if Oracle's class doesn't fly.

Dave