Oracle OCI Programmer with XA Experience

From: Raju Patel <rpatel_at_infogration.com>
Date: 1996/06/25

Infogration Inc., a leading Oracle S/W Consulting firm, has an immediate requirement for an Oracle OCI Programmer. The ideal candidate will have strong Oracle OCI experience and some experience with XA. The position is in the Bay Area, California.

Job:  		Oracle OCI Programmer
Rate: 		High
Length: 	Open
Location: 	Bay Area, CA
Start Date:	ASAP

We will work with W2 or Independent Contractor.

If you are interested in the position, please email your resume to rpatel_at_infogration.com or FAX your resume to 415-577-8673. Infogration Inc. is a Professional Consulting organization and will handle your Resume with strict confidentiality.

Infogration Inc.
1170 Foster City Blvd. #204
Foster City, CA 94404
Phone/FAX:  	415-577-8673
Email:		rpatel_at_infogration.com
Web:		http://www.infogration.com

Infogration Inc. specializes in Oracle database, Unix, and Network consulting and placement. We are building a team of highly skilled consultants and contractors to serve the needs of our customers. Please contact us regarding open positions and available consultants.