US-CA Oracle Consulting & Perm Positions Avail

From: Ileese Glatter <iglatter_at_solutionsource.com>
Date: 1996/06/25

Cotnract Position
1 year Senior level Oracle Developer Redwood Shores CA Language C, Network TCP/IP

Permanent
Full Time Oracle DBA San Diego
Requires experience with Oracle administration on a UNIX platform.

Software Engineer
Experience with document imaging a plus. Familiar w/ Client Server archetecture and applications including either
developing system specifications, programming in C/ C++ and PowerBuilder in DOS/Windows, Win95, Windows NT environment. Exp. w/ SQL,LANs/WANs beneficial
or Experience w/ RDMS (Informix/oracle/Sybase/DB2-6000) required. Exp. W/ UNIX, HP/UX, SCO UNIX, Pyramid beneficial.

Senior Imaging Architect
10 years exp. in IS, min 5 years in document imaging systems Ablility to develop technical solutions
In-depth knowledge of UNIX, C,C++, PowerBuilder and at least 1 open systems database
Oracle,Sybase or Informix
Degree in CS or related
Extensive travel

Please Fax resume and salary history to: The Solution Source Attn: Ileese Glatter (619)943-1098, call (619)943-1041 or e-mail iglatter_at_solutionsource.com (ascii only)

7720B El Camino Real
Suite 121
Carlsbad CA 92009

The Solution Source is a consulting and recruiting agency specializing in database
and client-server development. We offer our consultants both health and retirement
benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our recruiting costs are paid by
our clients. Received on Tue Jun 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message