Sedona object project

From: Jim Bodie <jbodie_at_compusmart.ab.ca>
Date: 1996/06/20

In a magazine article, I came across a reference to the "Sedona object project", as it relates to the Designer/Developer 2000 products, release 2.0. The article said "The first pieces of Oracle's Sedona will appear in Designer 2000 and Developer 2000 2.0", quoting Steve Ehrlich, Oracle's director of tools product marketing. Can anyone supply me with any information about Sedona, or point me to an info source on the 'Net?

Please reply by email as I don't normally monitor this group. Thanks.

Jim Bodie, email jbodie_at_compusmart.ab.ca Alberta Blue Cross
"Standard Disclaimer" Received on Thu Jun 20 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message