RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR UNIX PROJECT LEAD/PROGRAMMER

From: SegmentationError <wxfield_at_shore.net>
Date: 1996/06/20

RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR UNIX PROJECT LEADER/PROGRAMMER Are you a seasoned UNIX applications ace who is has been overworked, underappreciated and tired of fighting the same fires? Have you been itching to put that science knowledge to use? Would you like to work for a well-funded, energetic, happy company where you will be looked upon as a founding member of the core technology team.

Our mission is to become the premier provider of DNA Sequences, Informatics, and Gnomic Tools for the biopharamaceutical industry. To this end, we have the science in place and currently need to find an exceptional UNIX developer to join the team in Woburn,MA.

These are the we need to bring into the group. The more of these you possess, the more we will be attracted to you.
-4+years of solid UNIX C,C++ applications development experience
-Exp. with relational data base development(Sybase,Oracle,etc.)
-Distributed Systems
-HTML front-end to relational engine
-Prefer a degree in science, preferably biology or a real strong interest
in science and impacting the Big Picture.
-Medical, Lab or R&D experience
-Exp. managing small scale projects
-Scripting or previous QA exp. a plus

Your compensation will be a competitive salary and generous equity. You will be a founding member of a Informatics group that is on track to not only gain fame but fortune.

Candidates should contact:
Mike Sheffer-Recruiter
AlphaGene
PHONE: 617-581-8100
FAX: 617-581-8101
EMAIL: mikroab_at_shore.net

--

SHEFFER/ALPHAGENE Received on Thu Jun 20 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message