Re: 8000 nude celebrity pics

From: Pete Cresswell <pete_at_voicenet.com>
Date: 1996/06/19

>> Midnight Escape's 1st 8,000+ file CELEBRITY/Misc Model ADULT CDROM
>> (BIGGEST & BEST affordable stars/model CD-ROM you will find! Guaranteed!)

When I get spammed, I *always* reply.

Always with a nice fat graphic attached (generally a picture of a can of Spam...).

My theory is that by doing that I'm doing my part to overload somebody's server and if enough others do their part, Spamming will become less economically feasible for those who need money that badly... Although I also suspect it'll up the ante in spammer-sophistication to where few will come with meaningful return addresses.... Received on Wed Jun 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message