Connecting to PO7 (Win 95) from Forms ORA-3121. Help!!

From: Ranganathan N. Chakravarthi <rchakrav_at_PROBLEM_WITH_INEWS_GATEWAY_FILE>
Date: 1996/06/18

Hi,

I installed PO7 and the database starts up and shuts down without any problem. Only thing is that whenever it starts up or shuts down, it brings up the MSN dial up screen (for connecting to the microsoft network via modem. I have MSN as my internet service provider). Does any one know how to avoid this?

Also, I am not able to connect to the database from within forms. I am getting the following error message:

ORA-03121 "No interface driver connected - function not performed"

Please send a cc of the posting to me personally, because most of the time, I am not able to read all the articles in the newsgroup.

Regards,