Re: HELP!! ODBC driver not loaded ERROR ...

From: Mike Kroeger <mike.kroeger_at_dlep1.itg.ti.com>
Date: 1996/06/18

If you are sure that your SQL*Net is installed and configure properly, and that you can PING the Oracle Server, make sure that the path to the SQL*Net drivers is in the PATH environment variable in the AUTOEXEC.BAT. It should be something like c:\orawin\bin

With out more info its hard to troubleshoot this one..... Just thought I would take a stab in the dark!

--
Regards,
Mike Kroeger

> duffy_at_cais.cais.com (MCC) wrote in article
<4q4f2m$qiq_at_news2.cais.com>...