Re: Sql*Net Versions for Mac

From: Anton Dischner <dischner_at_med.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: 1996/06/17

Hi,

I don't think this will help you!
but you may want to try Open Transport from Apple.

Suggesting -onother- TCP/IP stack for Apple is nonsense in my eyes. (Sorry) There is only Mac/TCP and it's modern brother Open transport.

Hope this is for some information for you.

Kind regards,

Toni

--
A. Dischner, AIX sysadmin, Oracle DBA           | Maier's rule:
Institut fuer Klinische Chemie                  | Murphy is an