Re: Forms Programmer Interview ?'s

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU>
Date: 1996/06/11

In article <4pkij4$f57_at_dfw-ixnews7.ix.netcom.com>, jhedman
 <jhedman_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote:
<snip>
>>I forgot to mention that I'm also looking for technical questions to
>>ask a Forms Programmer during an interview to make sure they're
>>qualified. Also, if someone could briefly describe a typical Oracle
>>Forms Programmer position (i.e. responsibilities, duties, etc that
>>might make a Forms Programmer differ from any other type of
>>programmer) it would be of tremendous help too!

>You are obviously not qualified for YOUR job. <snicker>

OOOOh! Time to put on the flamesuit! If you can't say anything helpful, then don't say anything at all. This newsgroup is no place to put down people for asking for help.

I would guess that 99% of every human resources worker doesn't have barely a clue of what it takes to be a dba or a forms developer. The person who wrote this question should be commended for trying to get an honest handle on the job description.

So rather than take pot shots, why not answer the question?

Steve Cosner
(Trying REAL hard to be nice here) Received on Tue Jun 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message