Opportunities in Oracle HP9000

From: Loren <lorenp_at_aros.net>
Date: 1996/06/06

Keane, Inc., one of the nation’s most prestigious Information Technology consulting firms (www.keane.com), has exciting opportunities for Oracle DBA’s, programmers or Business Analysts who have worked extensively in a HP9000 environment. These opportunities are located in beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah. Some travel may be required with expenses paid. To be considered, you must have at least two years previous work experience with Oracle 7.0 writing reports and be a US, Candadian or Mexican citizen, or already have immigration status allowing you to work in the United States. Please send resume, salary requirements and relocation preferences to:

LPI-5
Keane, Inc.
10150 Centennial Parkway
Suite 400
Sandy, UT 84070
lorenp_at_aros.net

801-256-2085 ph
801-256-2086 fax
800-735-3263, ext. 2051 voice mail

The Keane Difference:

  • The trend today is for companies to outsource their IS/IT needs. Keane has the experience, expertise and resources to provide solutions to tough software and other IS problems. Keane specializes in providing outsourcing services and project management. By joining Keane, you become a beneficiary rather than a victim of the outsourcing trend.
  • As a full time, regular employee on Keane’s payroll, you are part of a team of 5000 consultants who receive regular income and full benefits.
  • Our main business is our consultants. Therefore, to remain successful, we must have motivated and highly trained consultants. With Keane, you are not just overhead or a necessary evil, but highly valued members of the Keane business.
  • Keane offers and encourages its employees to get various kinds of training in Information Technology. With Keane, you can broaden and upgrade your skills.
  • As a Keane consultant, you are exposed to a variety of protocols and platforms and you get the variety most professionals want.
  • Keane has over 40 branches and the opportunity to work within the area where you reside. Large amounts of travel or moving around are seldom required.