SQL*Net and Trumpet Winsock

From: Enrico Soldani <clemnet_at_clemenger.com.au>
Date: 1996/06/05

This thread may have been discussed some time ago but I can't find any reference to it. Anyway, here goes...

I would like to be able to run SQL*Net on my pc with a SLIP/PPP connection to a unix server. I'm using Trumpet winsock. Is this possible? The 'Setting Up SQL*Net TCP/IP for Windows' manual does not mention that this product is supported but I thought it was still worth a try.

Any ideas anyone?

Enrico

--
Enrico Soldani              email: clemnet_at_clemenger.com.au
Clemenger/BBDO              tel:   +61 2 9925 5255