Forms 4.5 GUIs for Mac & PC

From: <vance.howard_at_colorado.edu>
Date: 1996/06/03

Is there a slick way to develop Forms 4.5 apps for both Windows VGA and Mac clients?

Developing under Windows for VGA, I get puny windows, boilerplate and text items when I take the .FMB to the Mac. With font aliasing, I can get bigger type on the Mac, but widgets are mis-aligned and windows are still small. Does the GUI need to be redesigned for the Mac, or can something be done with Named Visual Attributes and the Get_Application_Property(OPERATING_SYSTEM) built in?

Any ideas or references to other resources are welcome. Received on Mon Jun 03 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message