Re: CALL_FORM Problem

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU>
Date: 1996/05/28

In article <4o6u16$f3n_at_rigel.rz.uni-ulm.de>, Till Haenisch <till_at_model2an.physik.uni-ulm.de> wrote:
>I'm using CALL_FORM to call subsequent forms from menu-modules.
>After some time, the PC (runing Windows 3.11) hangs with an
>out-of-memory-message. So far the problem.
>
>ORACLE-Support told me to use NEW_FORM instead of CALL_FORM,
>but I need the CALL_FORM functionality (I have to built this on my own,
>if i had to use NEW_FORM).

I don't exactly understand what you are saying about call_form functionality. But it sounds like you are exiting your called forms with another call_form.

If you use CALL_FORM to hop from one form to another, then you MUST use EXIT_FORM to get back to the calling form.

If you do not use EXIT_FORM, then you MUST use NEW_FORM instead of CALL_FORM. Good luck
Steve Cosner Received on Tue May 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message