Re: Q: How to rename columns?

From: Peter Y. Hsing <hsing_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/05/23

Alexander:

I don't believe this is possible. You'd have to recreate it with the corrected name or rename the table, from "data" to say "foo," then create a view on the table called "data" with the desired field name (in which case you need to create all new indices and referential integrity/constraints, etc.).

-Peter