Subjects needed for Oracle Forms 5.0 Usability Test

From: David Cortright <dcortrig_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/05/22

Greetings,

I am from the Oracle User Interface Design Group and we are planning to run a usability test to evaluate the new interface of the Forms component of Developer/2000 release 2 (Forms 5.0). You will have the opportunity to use the pre-release version of Forms 5.0 to do some basic tasks, and we will use the observations from the test to help shape the design of the new interface.

We are looking for people who are interested in helping us evaluate the interface and are available the week of June 17. In order to participate, you must meet the following criteria:

  • at least 6 months experience using Oracle Forms 4.5
  • at least 6 months experience using Windows 95
  • no exposure to pre-release versions of Oracle Forms 5.0

We estimate that the test will last a half a day (3-4 hours) including breaks. We will do our best to accommodate your personal schedule. We would prefer people who live in the San Francisco Bay Area. If you are interested, please contact me:

	Ben Freund
	UI Design Group
	Oracle Corporation
	Phone: (415) 506-6458